In this compelling new account John Barratt reconstructs the battle against the Armada in the concise, clear Campaign Chronicles format, which records the action in vivid detail, day by day, hour by hour. He questions common assumptions about the battle and looks again at aspects of the action that have been debated or misunderstood. Included are full orders of battle showing the chains of command and the effective strengths and fighting capabilities of the opposing fleets.
Spanish Armada - Wikipedia
There is also an in-depth analysis of the far-reaching consequences of the wreck of Philip II's great enterprise. Author of over a dozen books on the subject, including Cavaliers the first detailed study of the Royalist forces, and a nuber of campain histories. He lectures regularly on historical subjects and lives in the Welsh Marches, an area rich in history!
Convert currency. Add to Basket. Book Description Pen and Sword Military, Condition: New. Dust Jacket Condition: New. New hardcover.
- Fun With A Pencil by Andrew Loomis - Alex Hays;
- Flag and Fleet - How the British Navy Won the Freedom of the Seas.?
- Lesson Plans Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria?: A Psychologist Explains the Development of Racial Identity.
- Spanish Armada!
- History of the Royal Navy - Wikipedia.
- Spanish Armada: Selected full-text books and articles.
- Spanish Armada.
Seller Inventory More information about this seller Contact this seller. First Edition. Book Description Casemate Publishing.
Shop by category
Brand New. Book Description Leo Cooper Ltd, Rapidly dispatched worldwide from our clean, automated UK warehouse within working days. Seller Inventory mon Language: English. Brand new Book. Seller Inventory BTE Nieuw boek. Book Description Pen and Sword. Seller Inventory NEW Seller Inventory M The Armada Campaign by John Tincey. View original item. Sell one like this.
FLAG AND FLEET
We found something similar. Elite: The Armada Campaign Vol. About this product. Make an offer:. Stock photo.
- Drake: Pirate or explorer? Or both? | Paradox Interactive Forums.
- Navigation menu.
- Armada Campaign - PDF Drive.
- SparkNotes users wanted!?
- Elite: The Armada Campaign 1588 Vol. 15 by John Tincey (1988, Paperback).
- Dalit Theology and Dalit Liberation: Problems, Paradigms and Possibilities (Ashgate New Critical Thinking in Religion, Theology and Biblical Studies).
Brand new: lowest price The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging where packaging is applicable. Buy It Now. Add to cart. Make Offer.
- A TALE OF BLOOD AND CROWN-BEGINNING OF VENGEANCE (BOOK11);
- Family of Tears.
- Armada, Spanish.
- History of the Royal Navy?
- Armada 1588: The Spanish Assault on England (Campaign Chronicles)!
See details for delivery est. Condition is Brand New. See details. Be the first to write a review About this product. In the latter part of the 16th century, Spain was the major international power and her leader, King Phillip II, pledged to conquer the Protestant heretics in England. He envisioned a two pronged attack.
ISBN 13: 9781844153237
He would send his 'Invincible Armada' of ships into the English Channel where it would link up with the Duke of Parma. The Armada would ferry the Duke's soldiers across the straight of Dover and these troops would march on London,seize the Queen, and proceed to conquer the entire country. Over years have passed since this momentous expedition 'sailed and failed', but its fascination and significance remain undiminished.
source Additional Product Features Dewey Edition. Show More Show Less.